The Si7021 I2C Humidity and Temperature Sensor is a monolithic CMOS IC integrating humidity and temperature sensor elements, an analog-to-digital converter, signal processing, calibration data, and an I2C Interface. The.
TEMT6000X01 ambient light sensor is a silicon NPN epitaxial planar phototransistor in a miniature transparent 1206 package for surface mounting. It is sensitive to visible light much like the human.
Temperature and humidity combined sensor AM2320 digital temperature and humidity sensor is a digital signal output has been calibrated. Using special temperature and humidity acquisition technology, ensure that the product.
The DHt12 is an upgraded version of the classic DHT11 humidity temperature sensor, it is fully downward compatible, more precise and adds an I2C interface. Features: compact size low power.
The TCS34725 device provides a digital return of red, green, blue (RGB), and clear light sensing values. An IR blocking filter, integrated on-chip and localized to the color sensing photodiodes,.
The MMA7361L is a low power, low profile capacitive micromachined accelerometer featuring signal conditioning, a 1-pole low pass filter, temperature compensation, self test, 0g-Detect which detects linear freefall, and g-Select.
- Microbit and KY-029 Dual Color LED
- Microbit and KY-011 Dual Color LED
- Microbit and KY-020 Tilt switch
- The Sino:bit : an open source relative of the Micro:bit
- Microbit and VCNL4040 Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor Arduino example
- Microbit and SHT40 Digital Humidity Sensor Arduino example
- Microbit and DPS310 barometric pressure sensor Arduino example
- Microbit and LTR390 UV Light Sensor Arduino example